19 August 2008

Tuesdays


Is Tuesday the worst day of the week? On Monday you have the energy from a relaxed weekend and from Wednesday onwards you're looking forward to the weekend to come but Tuesday? Worst day of the week hands-down.

Luckily I should be in for a good week though. I'm on a business trip to Geneva tomorrow (4AM start, eek) and will return on Thursday night. Friday is only a half day as my office is having a summer party - although the weather here in 'sunny' Manchester is not conducive towards feeling summery. Weather aside, this means only half day in the office!

The weekend should be good fun, here in the UK it's a Bank Holiday on Monday 25th so the three-day weekend begins on Friday night! We're planning on going on a trip to Wales, visiting some of the places my parents used to take us (it's useless me trying to list these places as my attempt at Welsh would be indecipherable to both English and Welsh speakers alike.) Instead, see the map for a better idea.



c7e1b69abe020ebd4ef4695c24e0a6ed

Map - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!


Not only should it be a great day out and weekend in general but when I get back in work, Tuesday will essentially be Wednesday and I'll have one less thing to moan about.

Thank God for Bank Holiday weekends!

:)

0 comments: